The HMR (Heywood, Middleton and Rochdale) seven day access service, in partnership with BARDOC, went live in early December 2015 allowing patients to have access to evening, weekend and bank holiday appointments.
The service gives patients more flexibility in where, when and how they use local health services. It helps those who struggle to get to the doctors during the week, because of work and family commitments.
While patients may not get to see their own doctor during these hours, the GP or nurse they do see will have access to the patient’s medical record, subject to their consent.
Appointments are available at the following times:
- 6.30pm - 9pm weekdays
- 8am - 6pm Saturdays and bank holidays
- 10am - 1pm Sundays
This service can be accessed at the following locations or 'hubs' in Rochdale:
- Littleborough Health Centre, Featherstall Road, Littleborough, OL15 8HF
- Rochdale Infirmary, Whitehall Street, Rochdale, OL12 0NB
- Phoenix Centre, Church Street, Heywood, OL10 1LR
- Middleton Health Centre, Middleton Way, Manchester, M24 4EL
For appointments please phone 0161 763 8292.